Physicians depend on the knowledge and support from professionals in different capacities. Whether it be a physician mentor, an attorney, bankers or financial professionals, accountants or realtors, each physician requires a Go-To Team of Advisors who understand the evolving needs and challenges of the modern healthcare system.
We provide the training and resources for professionals who not only want to build their understanding of physicians in this current healthcare environment but deliver more value to new and existing client relationships.
TRAINING AND ACCREDITATION FOR PROFRESSIONALS
BTER’s Comprehensive Training & Accreditation Course for Professionals Supporting Healthcare Providers
Education that Improves Workforce Retention
Registration is now open for the next cohort of professional live training. See the course structure and details below.
Course Description and Objectives
Beyond the Exam Room's® (BTER's) Success Series Training for Professionals is a physician-developed curriculum customized for advisors who engage healthcare providers. The program provides a comprehensive understanding of:
- The evolving challenges facing healthcare providers from all specialties
- The communication missteps often made by professionals supporting those in healthcare
- The skills necessary to create a value relationship to support healthcare providers with tools and meaningful strategies based on the BTER curriculum and core values
101: BTER Foundation
Building awareness and sensitivity for professionals serving the medical community. Upon completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the educational phases for physicians in detail
- Elucidate on the challenges that serve as primary stressors for physicians, i.e. debt, legislative changes
- Differentiate between their perceived vs. actual characteristics of physician clients based on didactic sessions with BTER physician faculty
- Distinguish between verbiage that is conducive to working with the medical market or not
- Conduct a mock initial interview of physician clients and their spouses using tools from the 101 session
201: BTER Essential Skills
Building key skill sets necessary for creating meaningful and valuable interactions for the professional and physician. Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Analyze a physician employment contract using BTER RISC Analysis™
- Quantify the benefits package offered as it relates to the entire compensation package being offered
- Demonstrate their ability to analyze a contract and quantify benefits for BTER multi-disciplinary faculty
301: BTER Strategy and Delivery
Developing strategies for adding value and goal setting. Upon completion of the 301 course, participants should be able to:
- Understand their critical role as a Go-To Advisor for physicians
- Describe their current and future strategies for relationship building with other Go-To Advisors on behalf of the physician
- Devise a strategy for developing a financial road map for physician clients and their families to be presented orally at the culmination of the BTER 301 session (using a demonstrated knowledge of the BTER modules)
- Develop individual short, mid and long-term goals for building relationships with physicians
- 17% increase in number of products sold
- 16% new client growth
- 22% increase in YTD growth
Registration is now open for the next group of professionals.
The cost for this 3-session program is $5,991 which includes registration, course materials and an online textbook license. Professionals interested in registration should also ask about available course scholarships. Qualified participants of our 3-session program will receive BTER Faculty Accreditation.